Ridiculous Riddles! by Eva, Chloe, Emma and Kate
- What can travel round the world but stays in the corner?
- What has no start no end and touches ever continent?
- What’s greater than god more evil than the devil poor people have it rich people needs it and if you eat it you’ll die?
- What runs rounds a garden but has no legs?
- A girl lives in a bungalow the tables pink, the chairs are pink, the walls are pink and the beds are pink what colour are the stairs?
- Give me food and I live give me water I die what am I?
- I’m tall when young I’m short when I’m old what am I?
- What am I start with ‘P’ and end with ‘E’, but I have thousands of letters?
- If I have five eyes 3 red ears and two noses what am i?
- A pink house is made of pink bricks, a yellow house is made of yellow bricks, what is a greenhouse made from?
- it’s a bungalow
- Post office
Latest Class News
Our Welsh word of the week
Pwy sy'n gwybod?